MADI is 100% volunteer supported organization. Through the generosity of people and institutions that are passionate about making a difference, we are able to carry out our programs and make life changing moments come true for thousands in Africa.
We believe in people and institutions coming around us and together we make small but significant changes that make the world a better place for all. To enhance this, MADI has developed and is currently offering short term mission trip opportunities for those who feel the call to work directly with the people we serve.
We are currently accepting applications for short-term mission trips for spring / summer 2018. For more information about the trip and how to join the team please email us at email@example.com.
We also have customized mission trips for families that are fulfilling and enriching. If you want to get away with your family and spend some quality helping others, we will be glad to come alongside to make that a reality and memorable experience for you and your family. The bottom line is we are reaching others with the good news of salvation by showing genuine concern for their plight.
- Children and family visits: meet with MADI kids and their families – share your stories and your love to bring hope to someone who needs it
- Children and Youth Ministry: teach biblical principles and mentor kids, while getting them away from their daily chores and allowing them to have FUN! And FOOD!
- Hope House: spend time with the MADI kids at the Hope House – sometimes they just need a hug or a lap to sit on, time to play, it makes a world of difference
- Medical mission: provide a variety of care to the poor and afflicted
- Education: Spend time helping kids to read, write, and play sports as part of our after school program design to enhance education for struggling children
- Habitat: Spend some time getting dirty while constructing houses for poor and homeless families in the villages we work in