We do not believe in changing the world in one day. But we do believe that as citizens of this great planet earth, we have a duty to care for the needy and the afflicted in whichever way we can. Our objective is to:
- To assess and respond to the immediate needs of individuals and communities by providing basic necessities such as healthcare, food, and emergency shelter
- Work together with local institutions to strengthen their capacity to address community’s most pressing issues related to health, environment, and education.
- To bring linkages amongst communities in the world to strengthen and grow their potentials
- To promote and support access to education for all through sponsoring the needy children or providing supplies to enhance education.
- Bringing Christ’s love and healing to the lost and hurting souls through our Moral and spiritual Growth program